Certainly you have in the kitchen a few common ingredients that act as a professional facelift when added to a face mask for rejuvenation; more accurate, they “tighten” the skin, to look firmer and brighter.
Egg white makes everything in the facelift of the rejuvenation mask. It contains lutein, an antioxidant that helps the skin to be stretched and hydrated….
In the egg whites are also proteins that repair tissues and “tighten” the skin. In case of oily skin, egg white is excellent in a face mask that acts as an astringent, absorbs excess sebum and shrinks pores, and finally, leaves the skin firmer and younger. So if you want to have firm skin or to diminished wrinkles, appeal to nature’s recipes: The easiest natural lifting method
- Mask of egg white and yogurt – It is one of the most effective in skin tightening, with amazing rejuvenating effect. Removes the layer of dead skin from the surface, leaving skin bright and smooth. Mix two egg whites with two tablespoons of yogurt and a teaspoon of honey. With light movements, circular, apply the mask on face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes, then wash with warm water.
- Face mask with cucumber and egg whiteTake a cold cucumber from the fridge, peel it, cut it into small pieces and put it in a blender. Add one egg white (you can put a few drops of vitamin E oil too), and mix until you get a smooth paste. Apply mask on face, wait 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Almond oil – Equally efficient it is the almond oil. Mix a tablespoon of almond oil with three teaspoons of honey. Apply mask on face and leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. The skin will be stretched and wrinkles will be dimmed due to anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances of two ingredients.
- Face mask with bananas and cream – Besides it sounds delicious, this combination is considered a natural face lifting because of bananas which are rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A, B and C. They ensure good hydration, increase circulation to the epidermis surface, keep the skin firmer and having anti-aging effect. Combine a well ripe banana with a quarter cup of cream, mix them in a blender and spread the paste all over your face. Wait 15 minutes, then wipe up with a tissue and rinse with plenty of water.
- Mask with clay and berries – It prevents skin aging due to its high content of vitamin C. Also, the antioxidants found in large amounts in berries prevents free radicals cause tissue aging. Applied regularly, it restores skin firmness, brightness and smoothes skin. One final recommendation, apply facial mask once a week, if you want to see results in a short time!