Chickpea flour – available in supermarkets and natural foods stores, it is widely used in Indian and Pakistani cuisine, but can be used in various recipes for beauty.
Banal chickpea flour is very useful in cosmetic care and can be used, for example, for the removal of stains from self-tanning cream, facial hair, as well in the preparation of anti-acne masks. So these are the chickpea flour effects on skin:
- Lightens skin – Chickpea flour is used for centuries by brides in India, to beautify themselves on the wedding day. Combine two tablespoons of chickpea flour with a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of milk. The paste obtained is applied to the face, allowed to dry and then removed with warm water. After this mask you will notice that your skin becomes brighter.
- Removes scars left by acne – if you leave on face the mixture above for 25 minutes, it will help the removal of scars left by acne, leaving your skin smoother and brighter.
- Shiny hair – Chickpea flour not only restores the skin’s luminosity, but hair’s too. If you have damaged hair, mix a few tablespoons of chickpea flour with one egg white, one tablespoon of cottage cheese and a little lemon juice. Apply this mask on the hair, leave it to act for ten minutes, then rinse with warm water. You will have a healthy and shiny hair.
- Cleans oily skin – for deep cleaning and to remove natural oils which are formed on the skin, mix chickpea flour with yogurt, leave it on face for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- Removes stains from self-tanning cream – If you have problems in cleaning artificial skin tanning, then you can use with confidence chickpea flour. Mix four tablespoons of flour with a little lemon juice, one teaspoon of yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Rub skin with this mixture and you can see the result on the affected areas.
- Removes facial hair – women in India use chickpea flour in combination with turmeric and fenugreek to remove excess hair on the face. The mask is applied for ten minutes, then washed with water.
- Restores skin tone – If you want to have a firmer skin, use chickpea flour to prepare an exfoliant. You just have to combine it with oatmeal and rub it on your limbs. Once you rinse, you will have a more toned skin.Advertisement